The Best Frozen Cocktails to Cool You Off
Are you a lover of all things summer? Time spent on your balcony. Late sunsets. Warm weather. Cold drinks.
What about enjoying the warm weather on your balcony with a cold drink as you watch the sunset? How does that sound? To many people, it sounds like the best of all things wrapped into one!
So, what’s your drink of choice for nights like that? You should definitely go for something frozen! Not sure what to make? Here’s a list if you need some inspiration.
- Frozen Margarita: You’ve probably seen premade margarita mix in your local grocery store, but there’s no need to use that when you have a recipe as simple as this one. With only five ingredients (including the ice), you can grab your blender and have a batch of frozen margaritas made in no time.
- Easy Strawberry Daiquiri: Are you a fan of rum and a fan of strawberries? Then a frozen Strawberry Daiquiri is probably your summertime drink of choice. Sweet and delicious!
- 3-Ingredient Piña Colada: Perhaps no drink is more associated with summer than the Pińa Colada. But oftentimes, if you order them while dining out, they are too sweet and almost taste artificial. If you want to taste the true flavors in a Pińa Colada, then make this version. It has three ingredients – frozen pineapple, rum, and coconut milk – and it tastes like a tropical vacation.
- Bushwacker: Islands in the Caribbean all tend to have a drink that they are famous for, and in St. Thomas, it’s the Bushwacker. Many have called this drink an “adult milkshake” – so if you’re looking for a sweet drink – this is the one for you! There are many ingredients in this drink – so be sure to check if you have everything before getting started.
- Boozy Frosé: Frosé was “the” drink of last summer, and continues to be popular this year. This Boozy Frosé is a delicious slush and has you adding vodka and strawberry simple syrup for a touch of sweetness.
- Frozen Mojito: Grab the blender and all of your favorite ingredients for a Mojito and make it frozen! You’ll love all that fresh mint flavor!
- Bay Hill Hummer: This frozen cocktail is named after the Bay Hill Club and Lodge, a famous golf course once owned by Arnold Palmer. It’s another frozen drink that could be considered an “adult milkshake” – but doesn’t have quite as many ingredients as the Bushwacker.
- Brandy Slush: No blender? No problem! You can make this delicious Brandy Slush. It has all of the flavors of a tasty citrus tea – but for those over the age of 21 only! Now it does require some planning as it needs to sit in your freezer for at least 8 hours, but it’s totally worth it.
- Frozen Sangria: If you like your wine on the fruity side, then a good Sangria is all you need. This one has you running all of the ingredients through the blender to create a frozen version – and on a hot day – there’s nothing better.
- Prosecco Slushie: Brunch requires bubbly, and a Prosecco Slushie is a great option in the summer. The lime juice adds just the right amount of tartness to balance the sweetness from the strawberries.
- Funky Monkey: This is another frozen cocktail that has a lot going on, but the flavors truly seem to come together to create a drink that will have you feel like you’re on vacation.
Frozen drinks and summer just go together! So, the next time it’s hot and humid outside, and you need a refreshing beverage to cool down, try one of these.