Gifts for Mom
“Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” – Unknown
They sure do. And while mothers are loved and cherished every day, on the second Sunday of May, people in the United States celebrate their moms on a day dedicated especially to her – Mother’s Day.
Perhaps you prepare a special meal for your mom or give her a call if she’s far away. And, just maybe, you get her a small gift to show your appreciation.
But if you’re not sure what you’re going to get your mom this year, don’t worry! This list has some suggestions that just might bring a smile to her face!
- Washable Silk Sleep Mask: Do you have a busy mom who needs a bit more sleep at night? Then a Washable Silk Sleep Mask is ideal. This one from Lunya comes in six different colors and can help block the light, which could be preventing her from a good night’s rest.
- Rocketbook Reusable Notebook: Is your mom working hard at the office or running her own business from home? Does she like a mix of technology and traditional pen and paper? Then think about getting her a Rocketbook Reusable Notebook. She can snap a photo of her notes and email them to herself (or anyone else) or upload them to her drive – and then she can erase them and start all over again.
- Family Meal: Recipes From Our Community: Some moms are never happier than when they’re in the kitchen and preparing a meal for family and friends. This cookbook has tons of delicious recipes from some great chefs that she can fix at home. And maybe you’ll be lucky and score a free meal!
- Shower Bombs from Lush: Some moms like to take a relaxing bath at the end of the day, while others prefer to take a shower. If your mom likes to shower, get her some Shower Bombs from Lush. They’ll help bring the spa to her home.
- Ultimate Aromatherapy Diffuser & Essential Oil Set: Here’s another gift to help mom relax a little. She can put this beautiful diffuser in any room and enjoy the scent of any of the ten essential oils that come with it.
- Ember Mug: Metallic Collection: If mom drinks coffee all day but finds that it often gets cold as she tries to help everyone around her – this coffee mug can help. It has a built-in battery and a charging coaster to keep her coffee hot!
- Primula Burke Deluxe Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker: Here’s another great gift for the mom that loves coffee – but this time, it’s for those who love cold brew. No need to go to a coffee shop for a cold brew when you can make a delicious batch at home.
- Women’s Original Acorn Moccasins: When mom gets home, does she like to kick off her shoes and relax? Then she’ll love sliding her feet into those Acorn Moccasins. They come in five different colors, and they’re super comfy!
- Easy Macrame DIY Wall Hanging Kit: If she loves to decorate her home with a bit of a boho vibe – and she’s a bit craft – give her this Easy Macrame DIY Wall Hanging Kit. She can have fun creating something herself to display in her home!
- Ipsy Beauty Subscription: Subscription boxes are still extremely popular, and if makeup is her thing, she’ll enjoy receiving a monthly makeup bag from Ipsy. They have several different bags to choose from – so you can find just the right one for her!
Moms can be hard to buy for, but when you choose a gift from this list – she’s sure to love it!