Monthly Subscription Boxes for Men
The popularity of subscription boxes does not seem to be dwindling. In fact, more and more new players in the subscription box game seem to be entering the market on a regular basis.
And, while they have predominantly been geared towards women, there is an increasing number of subscription services for men. Covering everything from health and beauty to clothes to food and beverage, if you’re a guy looking for a fun delivery to your place or you need a gift for the man in your life, check out these boxes.
- Bespoke Post: Bespoke Post is not new to subscription boxes and has over 250,000 members. The great thing about Bespoke Post is that they offer ALL sorts of boxes. They don’t limit themselves to one specific category. The boxes are $45, and you can switch or skip boxes at any time.
- Breo Box: Breo Boxes are delivered quarterly, and they are worth the wait. The boxes contain techy gadgets, home and lifestyle goods, and things related to health and wellness. It’s not specifically designed for men – but men love a good Breo Box!
- Stitch Fix Men: Stitch Fix rose to popularity as a clothing subscription box for women, so it’s no surprise that they branched out and created a service for men. While it no longer requires a “subscription,” you’re still able to have an expert stylist pick out clothes for you and have them delivered regularly or on-demand. Additionally, you can set a price range, and they have free shipping and returns.
- Cratejoy: Cratejoy has gathered hundreds of subscription boxes and put them all on their site to make shopping and subscribing extremely easy. They have boxes that cover just about any interest or passion you may have – from hot sauces to cigars.
- Scentbird: Love cologne from great designers but don’t want to be tied down to a big bottle? Then Scentbird is for you! Each month you can pick from their great catalog and receive an 8 ml bottle of cologne (approximately 140 sprays) that will go in Scentbird’s unique refillable case. It’s only $14.95/month.
- Lootcrate: Pop culture fans are going to LOVE Lootcrate! They have crates for pop culture, television and film, animation, and gaming. (They also occasionally have some special edition crates that are super popular!) The prices vary depending on which crate you choose – and you’ll love being surprised every month!
- Short Par 4: Short Par 4 is – you guessed it – a subscription service for those who love the game of golf. They have three different monthly memberships, and you’ll receive golf gear from brands you know and love while also being introduced to new brands entering the market.
- Dollar Shave Club: Dollar Shave Club has also been around for a while and continues to be a popular one for men. They deliver all of your personal grooming needs right to your door – and they make it super simple.
- Driftaway Coffee: Good coffee should definitely be enjoyed – and Driftaway Coffee can deliver good coffee right to your home. They’ll start you with a “Coffee Explorer Kit,” and then you’ll rate the coffees you’ve tried so that your future boxes match your tastes. What a great way to discover new coffees from around the globe!
- Craft Beer Club: Join their Beer of the Month Club and have 12 different beers shipped to your home each month. (You can also choose every other month or quarterly.) Craft Beer Club says the beers are: produced by small-production, independent, artisan craft brewers who use traditional brewing ingredients with creative techniques and time-honored brewing methods to create their brews. What a fun way to try new beers!
Subscription boxes are available for just about everything nowadays – so give one of these boxes a try and get a special delivery every month!