Raise your hand if you love a good burger! Yes! Who doesn’t? A squishy bun, a juicy patty, and all the toppings you can dream of – what’s not to like about that?
And, there are so many different burger recipes out there that you could serve a different one every week – and never repeat yourself.
If you’re looking for a few new burger recipes to add to your menu, take a look at these. There are beef, chicken, turkey, and vegetarian burgers on the list – so there’s something for everyone!
- The Best Classic Burger: You definitely need a classic burger recipe in your arsenal, and this one is fantastic! It uses 80% lean ground beef and adds in Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Simple toppings will allow you to enjoy the full burger flavor.
- In-N-Out Cheeseburger: Some consider In-N-Out Cheeseburgers to be the best around – so the ability to make them at home is a win! The patty itself is fairly simple with most ingredients that you would expect (except for the egg white), but what makes the burger is the Secret Sauce – and you’re going to want it on everything.
- Juicy Lucy Burger: When you head to Minnesota, you might see something called a Juicy Lucy on the menu. The Juicy Lucy originated in Minneapolis during the 1950s and is a staple in many establishments. Unlike a traditional cheeseburger, where the cheese is on the outside, the Juicy Lucy puts the cheese on the inside – and it makes for a delicious burger.
- Taco Burger: Want to keep all of the flavors of Taco Tuesday, but have it in a different form? Then you need to make Taco Burgers. Taco seasoning, pepper Jack cheese, and all of your favorite taco toppings like salsa and guacamole make this an amazing alternative to traditional tacos.
- The Ultimate Patty Melt Recipe: They started in California during the 1940s, but now you can find Patty Melts on most diner menus – because they’re delicious! A burger patty, sauteed onions, and a grilled cheese made on rye bread all come together to create this sandwich – and you’re going to love it.
- Louisiana Backwoods Cajun Burger: Want to make an over-the-top burger that packs a punch? Then the Louisiana Backwoods Cajun Burger is the one for you! The remoulade sauce is fantastic – and the barbecue potato chips add just the right amount of crunch.
- Rockin’ Sweet Onion Mushroom Swiss Burger: This burger has great seasoning and even better toppings! You’ll love the caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms, and tangy Swiss cheese – and definitely try the arugula! It adds a peppery bite!
- Blue Cheese Burger with Bacon: Blue cheese and bacon are classic toppings for a burger, and this recipe takes it a step further with the addition of a creamy Buffalo sauce.
- Turkey Burger: If you’re looking for a flavorful alternative to a ground beef burger, then try these Turkey Burgers. You can top them with anything you like!
- Buffalo Chicken Burgers with Ranch Slaw: Chicken burgers are another great alternative to beef burgers. This recipe has all of the flavor of Buffalo wings that you love – plus a crunchy slaw that complements it perfectly.
- Portobello Mushroom Burger: Now, if you want a veggie burger or maybe you’re trying Meatless Mondays, then a portobello mushroom makes for a great substitute. They’re really easy to cook and the ideal size for a hamburger bun.
- Black Bean Quinoa Burger: Here’s another vegetarian/vegan option that will have you making your own patties from black beans and quinoa – which means they are packed with protein.
If it’s been a while since you’ve cooked up a juicy burger – why not do it this week? Give one of these recipes a try!