10 Delicious Breakfast Smoothies
What’s your breakfast routine like? Are you an eggs and bacon person? Do you enjoy a good bagel and cream cheese? Or are you often so pressed for time that you just grab something quick as you’re running out the door?
When you’re running late, it can be tempting to skip breakfast altogether. But the old expression, “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day,” exists for a reason. So rather than not eat anything, why not try a breakfast smoothie? They are easy to throw together and completely portable once you put them in your favorite cup.
If you need some new recipes, there are lots on the internet, but here are a few to get you started:
- Blueberry Oatmeal Smoothie: Blueberries and oatmeal are a match made in heaven, and they are fantastic in this blueberry oatmeal smoothie. Add a touch of cinnamon, and it will taste like a blueberry-banana muffin!
- The Best Green Smoothie: The kale makes it green, but all of the other ingredients make it delicious! And the addition of fresh ginger adds just a hint of spice that you’re not expecting. Also, be sure to check out how you can “meal prep” these smoothies – making breakfast even simpler.
- Apple Cinnamon Smoothie: Apples and cinnamon are a fall flavor profile that everyone loves, and this smoothie just tastes like fall. Be sure to add all of the spices – it will almost taste like you’re drinking apple pie.
- Pumpkin Spice Smoothie: Pumpkin spice lattes might be the most popular drink that Starbucks has on its menu and if you love those flavors, you’ll really like this smoothie. All of those spices make it so tasty, and no need for a trip to the coffee shop!
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie: When it comes to smoothie flavors, strawberry banana is a classic combination. This one adds milk, yogurt, honey, and vanilla to make it extra delicious!
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie: The Keto Diet is very popular right now, and this smoothie is dedicated to this diet. Avocado and peanut butter to help thicken this shake and if you like the taste of dessert for breakfast – this will be right up your alley.
- Healthy Salted Caramel Mocha Smoothie: If you want coffee and a smoothie combined – then you might like this recipe. The dates are actually the secret ingredient to giving this smoothie a hint of caramel flavor!
- Almond Breeze Tropical Morning Smoothie: If you like your breakfast to taste like your drinking something tropical on the beach – this smoothie will hit all those flavors. Mango, papaya, pineapple, and coconut flakes are the key to it tasting like you’re on an island.
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie: This smoothie tastes just like the famous childhood treat, but without all of the added sugar. It’s a great way to start your morning if you love fresh oranges.
- Spiced Pear Smoothie: You don’t often hear about pear smoothies, but this one incorporates some oats and spices and will have you making it over and over again.
If you’re looking for something easy to make, healthy, and that tastes delicious, a smoothie is the way to go. If time is of the essence for you each morning, think about prepping your smoothie ingredients in advance, and keeping them ready to go in the freezer. You’ll be out the door with a healthy breakfast in no time at all.