Concerts Happening This Spring Near Eastampton
Being tucked in the middle of New Jersey has its perks. We are near two major cities that host major events–Philadelphia, PA and Newark, NJ. With a short drive you can see today’s pop artists or classic rock bands throughout this coming Spring. Buy your tickets sooner rather than later.
- Metal-Palooza: Feb 2 at Underground Arts in Philadelphia, PA. Tickets starting at $29/each. Must be 21+ to attend. The feature bands tribute includes Motörhead: Born To Lose, Tool: System Of A Tool, Godsmack: Godsmack’d, Pantera: PENNTERA, Avenged Sevenfold: Critical Acclaim, and Metallica: ORION. You can see metal bands through the ages all in one night. They’ll be playing all of the classics that influenced rock as we know it today, as well as putting on one massive show to rock everyone’s face off.
- Ariana Grande: March 26 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA. Tickets starting at $125. Ariana Grande is a pop sensation that has taken the radio waves by storm. She is a big voice in a petite package. She uses her diverse background to craft compelling lyrics and rhythms that reach all ages. She began her career in Broadway, the on TV, and now she is performing all over the world.
- Billy Joel: May 24 at the Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, PA. Tickets starting at $79. Billy Joel has had sensational hit after hit through the decades, and he doesn’t seem to be slowing down. He’s known for his piano playing instrumental pieces through his work. His songs are high energy, fun to sing along to, and transcend the ages. Old and young people alike will love this performance.
- Cher: May 3 at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ. Tickets starting at $135. Cher erupted on the scene in 1965 with Sonny & Cher’s “I’ve Got You Babe”. Since then, she’s earned the name “Goddess of Pop.” She’s come out with disco hits and pioneered the use of auto-tune in songs. She’s one of the best selling music artists in history.
- Fleetwood Mac: March 22 and April 5 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA. Tickets starting at $84. Fleetwood Mac is an American-British band that began in 1967 in London. They were known as the Brit-Blues during the 70s. They evolved over time and took on a more rock-pop sound as they aged. Now they are one of the highest selling bands of all time.
- Justin Timberlake: April 9 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA. Tickets starting at $62. Justin Timberlake started his illustrious career with the boy band, NSYNC. Since then, he’s gone off to create hit record after hit record. He has a R&B sound, that combines Pop and Soul together that will make you want to dance.
- KISS: March 29 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA. Tickets starting at $76. Not only does KISS rock, they also brought a new dynamic to the stage. With their theatrics, makeup, and outrageous outfits, KISS started a rock and roll revolution. You can expect fireworks, lights, smoke, and even flying acrobatics. It’s a thrill to see this legend in action.
Mark your calendars, tell your friends, and go see your favorite bands perform live. There’s nothing like being at a concert. It takes the music that you love and brings it to life. There’s something about the electricity in the air when everyone else sings alongside the band that makes you fall in love with the song even more.